Doug and Carl interview Diania Merriam, creator of the EconoMe conference.
- Discovering Mr. Money Mustache and getting out of $30,000 in debt
- Using creativity to adopt a frugal lifestyle
- Lessons learned (and not learned!) while hiking the El Camino Trail
- How financial independence allowed her to leave a toxic situation
- The merits of quitting work even before you’re done saving
- The real purpose of setting goals
- The EconoMe conference
- EconoMe Conference 2021 – Save with Code “1500”
*Affiliate Link so I earn a commission if you use the code. Thank you!
- Optimal Finance Daily
- The Miracle Morning
- Tim Urban: Taming the Mammoth
- Mr Money Mustache: News Flash: Your Debt is an Emergency!!
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and you can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
*Affiliate link so we get a commission if you buy something.
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**