In another listener mailbag show, Doug and Carl answer more questions.
– Roxanne asks: If your financial independence (FI) journey was a movie, which one would it be? (check out Roxanne’s YouTube Channel)
– David asks: What are your favorite travel rewards cards?
The conversation then gets serious. Doug and Carl discuss questions from Twitter user Mindspeaks:
- How does one stop focusing on FI and start focusing on life?
- I came from a lower-middle-class household and had extended family who mocked our money situation. This scarred me.
- I could have started saving in 2009, but I spent recklessly instead. How do I forgive myself for these mistakes?
- I am stuck at my job because of a work visa. What do I do?
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy freedom. What is your experience with money post-FI?
Of course, there is a little asparagus talk too.
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and Doug is attending. You can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**