We’ve got a guest host this week! Carla Cash is the co-host of one of our in-network pods, Pennies and Popcorn. She stopped by to talk about the pros and cons of sabbaticals and whether to prioritize mini-retirements or full-blown early retirement. Here are a few highlights;
- Working for short bursts to fund an adventurous life
- Balancing a seize-the-day mentality with long-term needs
- A tangent into the cost of used pianos and guitars
- How long it takes to decompress after leaving a stressful job
- Are we launching a Mile High FI MLM???
Pennies and Popcorn:
LuLaRich Part 1: MLMS are Worst Than Gambling and Ten Side Hustles to Do Instead
LulaRich Part 2: MLMs: All The Bad Parts of Work Rolled Into One!