Doug and Carl talk about the shift from saving to spending in retirement. In part 4, they review listener feedback.
- Shane talks about how he spent 50% more than planned; and loved it!
- Darren and Jolene talk about the difficulty in spending
- Anonymous suggests bond ladders as a way to cover retirement spending
- Mark talks about the Fun Bucket
Do you love Mile High FI? Support us over at Buy Me a Coffee. It’s the right thing to do. Don’t wait, act now!
- Mark’s Money Mind
- Do Nothing
- Peter Attia
- Michael Kitces
- Doug’s site – Check out the NEW Sleep Post.
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:56 Comments from Shane – pre & post-FI spending
15:33 Comments from Darren & Jolene – spending flexibility
21:27 Future employment
25:18 Comments from Anonymous – bond ladders
28:06 Doing less
35:59 Comments from Mark – fun bucket
42:43 New Tesla
48:28 Soundcheck – The Gym