Doug and Carl answer a potpourri of audience questions at CampFI Rocky Mountain with help from Becky Heptig (Catching up to FI) and Mark Trautman (Mark’s Money Mind).
- Best place to invest money in today’s environment?
- Best budget travel places?
- How to find your niche in the podcast world?
- What is a failure you experienced?
- What caused dinosaurs to become extinct?
- At what point in a relationship do you start having financial conversations?
- What’s better – increasing income or decreasing expenses?
- Who should pay for the first date?
- How to date while FI?
- What sets your podcast apart?
- What do you wish for your podcast audience to do better?
- How do you keep your podcast from becoming an echo chamber?
- Best first credit card?
- Who has experience with whole life insurance/infinite banking?
- Where can I find a financially independent man/partner?
- Withdrawal frequency with 4% rule?
- What would you improve about the FI community?
- What’s the craziest financial mistake you’ve seen someone make?
- Best type of property to invest in?
- What was the pivotal moment in your FI journey?
- Is FI a fad or does it have staying power?
- What is the best way to increase your rental income?
- Adding children to parents’ insurance policy?
Do you have a question that you want answered? If so, you can email us or head over to Buy Me A Coffee where you can also support the show.
- Catching up to FI
- Mark’s Money Mind
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Jacob Lund Fisker
- Ramit Sethi
- FI Freedom Retreat
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2:05 Budget travel
9:36 Finances in relationships & dating
16:00 Podcast questions
23:33 FI community improvements
30:53 Is FI a fad?
38:30 Mark’s fun bucket