Doug, Carl and special guest Mindy talk about Carl’s $12,000 concert weekend. Was it worth it? Would he do it again? What is his next Big Thing?
- Intro: Doug has an addiction. A Melanzana addiction.
- How Carl came to buy a private show and what Mindy thought about it
- Concert weekend
- What stressed Carl out
- Soundcheck: Did Mindy like the Webb Brothers or Duran Duran more?
Listener Question: If you could put on a big event like Carl, what would it be?
Do you love Mile High FI? Awwww, we love you too. Support us over at Buy Me A Coffee.
- The Webb Brothers and their Kickstarter
- James Webb’s beautiful song
- Connect with Mindy Jensen:
- Mile High FI Facebook Group
- Support Mile High FI
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shirts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1:28 Doug’s addiction
8:09 Concert origins
16:12 Attendees & meeting the band
23:54 Post-concert thoughts
31:30 Big things
37:50 Soundcheck – Duran Duran