Doug and Carl answer questions from the mailbag.
- Intro: Doug & Carl discuss their weddings and advice for others
- Questions answered:
- Carl: How big is Doug’s Emergency Fund?
- Mike: What is Carl going to do with his Tesla Stock?
- Tahir: Plans to buy a house outright, works part-time as a college professor, with tutoring as a side-hustle on the way to CoastFI. Is this a good plan or should there be a change in course?
Listener Question: What do you think of Doug’s emergency fund situation?
Can’t wait to get your special asparagus stickers? Be the first (and perhaps only) person in line by heading over to Buy Me A Coffee.
- Downshift Financial
- Downshift Financial on MHFI 024
- Downshift Financial on MHFI 056
- Mark’s Money Mind
- Mile High FI Facebook Group
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shirts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7:48 Question 1: Emergency fund
16:00 Professional financial advice
21:26 Question 2: Tesla stock
32:30 Question 3: CoastFI plan
40:47 Soundcheck – Hiking