Hold onto your hats, friends! Things are off the chain this week – not only is this a surprise bonus episode, we are also coming at you with the undisputed king of the FI movement: Mr. Money Mustache.
This episode is a recording of a Q&A that took place at The Extraordinary Event put on by our last guest – Alan Donegan! The Q&A covered a range of topics, but here are a few highlights:
- When Pete started Mr. Money Mustache, did he expect it would be the phenomenon that it is?
- Alan, Carl, and Pete discuss what’s next for them
- Morning routines (or lack thereof)
- Internal barriers to FI
- Is the prospect of making money still motivating?
- How to convince a partner to get on board with FI
- Surprises about FI life
Katie and Alan Donegan’s Many Enterprises:
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and Doug is attending. You can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**