Doug and Carl talk about how 2021 went and their goals for 2022. They also talk about asparagus.
Carl comments on Doug’s new hoodie which makes him look exactly like Clifford the big red dog. Or should we say, Clifford the big red Doug.
Mile High FI
- Did the podcast live up to expectations?
- Wait, what were the expectations?
Doug and Carl talk about 2021
- Doug worked less, abandoned a project, went to 3 personal finance events, and took off big chunks of time
- Carl worked way too much, stopped exercising, and pretty much said Yes! to everything
Doug and Carl share their resolutions for each other
- Carl should do less, but also meditate and journal
- Doug should play a live gig and stop obsessing over asparagus
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**