Doug and Carl interview Carla and Robert. Carla was a big law attorney who was unhappy with her career, so changed things up. Her husband Robert loved his job but still stepped away for a sabbatical.
In this interview, you’ll learn how they navigated evolving careers and goals.
- Clerking for a federal judge a high-powered career in big law
- Hiking the Pacific Coast trail including the repercussions of eating 60 Chicken McNuggets
- Carla and Roberts’ introduction to FI (Robert needed a little convincing)
- Mini-sabbaticals and Misty Gold cars
- The incredible value of flexibility
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and you can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
*Affiliate link so we get a commission if you buy something.
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**