Doug and Carl host a panel of three guests and answer audience questions at Camp FI Rocky Mountain. Also on the stage are Lynn (FI Healthcare), Ray (Waffles On Wednesday), and Josh.
- Lynn talks about financially taking care of relatives
- Ray goes down a rabbit hole talking about rabbit holes
- The pros and cons of two-ply toilet paper
- Carl learns a new word: “manscaping”
- And much, much more.
- Camp FI – Highly recommended! Go if you can…
- FI Healthcare – Lynn’s Site about Health Care options
- Waffles on Wednesday – Ray’s Blog
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and you can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
*Affiliate link so we get a commission if you buy something.
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**