Doug and Carl discuss hiking, guitars, and upcoming conferences they’ll be attending including FInCon and EconoMe. They also discuss their recent adventures at Camp FI. Then it’s time to answer some questions (and respond to hate mail) from the listeners. Topics covered include:
- What phone apps do you like?
- What are your favorite podcasts?
- Where does your money go after you die?
- Do you include your home in your 4% Rule calculations?
- How does inflation affect the 4% rule?
- When withdrawing money from your investment portfolio in retirement, should you take a year’s worth of expenses out at a time? Or is it smarter to take it in smaller chunks?
- And much more!
- Lex Fridman: Lex Fridman Podcast – Lex Fridman
- Tim Ferris (Rolf Potts):
- Tim Ferris (Arnold Schwarzenegger):
- Huberman Lab: https://hubermanlab.com/
- Tropical MBA: The Podcast for Location Independent Entrepreneurs
- FinCon: finconexpo.com
- EconoMe Conference: economeconference.com (discount code below)
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
★ Let’s hang out at the EconoMe Conference! ★
Carl is speaking at EconoMe and Doug is attending. You can save 10% by using this coupon code: 1500
*Affiliate link so we get a commission if you buy something.
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**