In this mailbag episode, Doug and Carl answer questions from listeners. Here’s what we covered:
- How is Carl planning for his kids’ college expenses?
- What things should you keep in mind when discussing a trust with a lawyer?
- What’s up with the Vanguard 2040 target date fund issuing massive capital gains distributions in 2021?
- What were our favorite microbrews of 2021?
- What was the best personal and professional part of 2021 for us?
- Do you need a high salary (or risky investments) to chase FI?
- Doug made a lot of 2022 resolutions for Carl, but doesn’t do them himself. What’s up with that?
- What do you spend money on that you really value?
- Check out Carl’s talk at Econome! (on YouTube)
- Kyle Landis-Marinello’s website
- Bozeman Brewing Company