Jeremy, the founder of Personal Finance Club, stopped by to talk about investments and how he became interested in finances.
- His background as a runner
- How Jeremy’s dad got him interested in investing
- Why Jeremy turned down a job at Microsoft
- The first company Jeremy started
- How much he sold that first company for
- Facing an existential crisis after leaving work
- How Jeremy built 50,000 followers on Instagram in just over a year
- Ten Principles of Personal Finance
Use coupon code MILEHIGHFI which is good for 20% of any Personal Finance Club products – individual courses or the bundle.
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com