This episode is full of hilarity and pearls of wisdom. Diania Merriam, the founder of the EconoMe Conference, stopped by to talk about all things personal finance and how to build your dream community.
- How she started the EconoMe conference.
- How EconoMe differs from CampFI.
- Taking on the “75 Hard” challenge.
- How the FIRE community can change your life.
- What do people actually talk about at FI events?
- A Skyline Chili debate that got … a little out of control.
- The value of making things.
Check out the Econome Conference – Save money using our coupon code MILEHIGHFI. Carl and Doug will be there, so come and hang out!
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
The Doug Show, aka Affiliate Marketing & Side Hustles
1500 Days, Carl’s Blog about Early Retirement
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com