Doug and Carl talk to Money Honey Rachel Richards about books, real estate, fitness, and Taylor Swift.
- How Rachel’s upbringing motivated her
- Reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. In high school.
- University and first job
- The $2,000 bet
- Rachel’s routine
- Making $22,000 in a month from her book
- Why self-publishing was a great idea
- Running a boarding house
- Why you have to charge for a course
- Public speaking
If you enjoy our show (and we know you do), show us some love:
- Get Your Free Passive Income Starter Kit
- Book Launch: How to Write, Market & Publish Your First Bestseller in Three Months or Less AND Use it to Start and Grow a Six Figure Business by Chandler Bolt
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
Check out the Econome Conference – Save money using our coupon code MILEHIGHFI. Carl and Doug will be there, so come and hang out.
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Support the show and get exclusive content. We use Buy Me a Coffee which is like Patreon. You can donate each month which helps a ton, or make a one-time donation.
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
The Doug Show, aka Affiliate Marketing & Side Hustles
1500 Days, Carl’s Blog about Early Retirement
Email us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org