It’s another Mail Bag episode! Doug and Carl answer questions about
- Umbrella insurance policies
- Does the 4% Rule still apply in light of recent market declines?
- Is it OK to own a Tesla? (and why is the FI community so judgmental?)
- Coast FI
- Reader case study: I’m a late comer to the FI movement
If you’re reading this, you must love the show. If you love the show, support us. Hey, we’d do it for you! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/milehighfi
EconoMe: Doug and Carl are going to EconoMe again and are planning a meetup. Get your ticket here and enter MILEHIGHFI at checkout for a discount. See you in Cincinnati!
- Mile High FI interview: David Baughier
- Mile High FI interview: Jake Simon
- Big ERN’s Safe Withdrawal Rate Series
- Michael Kitces on the 4% Rule
- S&P 500 PE Ratio
- Death March to Financial Independence
- MMM HQ Coworking
- Doug’s site
Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Check out the Econome Conference – Save money using our coupon code MILEHIGHFI. Carl and Doug will be there, so come and hang out.
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1:20 Dry January recap
7:28 How you can support us
10:29 We got some interesting feedback!
12:36 What is an umbrella policy?
16:55 Does the 4% rule still make sense today?
25:57 Investing in a Tesla car
37:56 Join us at Econome!
39:40 Coast FI (again)
47:27 Moving towards FI as a late bloomer