Inspired by the book Die With Zero, Doug and Dusti discuss buckets lists & time buckets and provide personal examples/goals from their own lives.
- Definition of bucket lists and time buckets
- Doug & Dusti’s backgrounds, life expectations, goals, and personal time buckets by decade.
- Bucket planning – with a partner vs. alone, need for flexibility
Is supporting Mile High FI on your bucket list? If so, head on over to Buy Me A Coffee.
- Bill Perkins, Die With Zero
- Stanford Definition of Bucket List
- Business Insider Definition of Time Buckets
- Peter Attia, Outlive
- Leckerlee Cookies
- Oliver Burkeman, Four Thousand Weeks
- Thom Lafond
- Connect with Dusti:
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7:01 Bucket lists
15:38 Time buckets
21:17 Doug & Dusti’s background/life expectations
34:14 Impact of activity & fitness
45:00 What’s in Doug & Dusti’s time buckets
1:06:35 Soundcheck – Dancing Doug