Doug and Carl answer mailbag questions in this Taylor Swift-infused episode from Leadville, CO. Carl also announces the new Mile High FI Facebook group.
- Does it ever get any easier to ride the market swings mentally?
- How would you reallocate your investments if there were no tax implications?
- What did Doug’s (and Carl’s) parents do right?
- Do you wish you had taken a gap year or had a little more fun when you were young?
- Experiences at CampFI?
- Thoughts on imposter syndrome?
Do you love us as much as we love Taylor Swift? If so, head on over to Buy Me A Coffee to join other Swifties in supporting the show.
Carl will be attending CampFI Southwest in Julian, CA on October 6-9, 2023. For those interested in attending, use the coupon code JENSEN at checkout to save 10%. https://campfi.org/event/campfi-southwest-2023/
- Brian Feroldi
- Mile High FI Facebook group
- NoCo Mustachians
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shorts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3:18 Taylor Swift
9:41 Market swings
17:34 Investment reallocation
23:50 Parental influence
27:42 Gap years
44:45 Imposter syndrome
54:42 Calls to action
1:02:29 Soundcheck – Leadville