Doug and Carl talk about fitness per request of listener Rakesh. Topics include fitness updates/observations, goals, and tips.
- Intro: Poor phone etiquette
- Workout routines & fasting
- Doug’s busy summer – more eating, less exercise
- Eating on the road
- Working out while traveling
- Carl’s lack of rest and hearing scare
- Growing old
- Blood-work – high cholesterol & blood pressure
- Doug’s goals – lower body fat, calorie tracking/eating better
- Carl’s goals – better sleep, lower blood pressure/resting heart rate, walk 25K steps a day, 10 pull-ups in a row
- Staying accountable
Listener Question: How do you keep motivated (to stay on track with fitness)?
Help us stay accountable to you by supporting us over at Buy Me A Coffee.
- Huberman Lab
- The Peter Attia Drive Podcast – Peter Attia
- Mile High FI Facebook Group
- Dan Manwaring on MHFI
- Doug’s site
- Carl’s blog: 1500 Days
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
Get MHFi Merch – It helps support the show. Get t-shirts & more
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**
Brought To You By:
Email us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
14:37 Doug’s fitness updates
23:36 Carl’s fitness updates
30:04 Growing old
43:48 Doug’s goals
52:59 Carl’s goals
57:01 Accountability & tips
1:04:38 Soundcheck – Minivan