Doug and Carl talk about the EconoMe conference, bunking together, Skyline Chili, and dutch ovens. Here are a few highlights of their discussion:
- Doug discusses a trip to buy an $80 hoodie (the beloved Melanzana)
- Carl discusses his recent trip to Butt Rock
- EconoMe overview
- Doug’s snoring and Carl’s dutch oven
- Stacking Benjamins show
- Is EconoMe about education, entertainment, community, or all of the above?
- Breakout sessions: women personal finance and socially responsible investing
- “Hell yeah!!” or “No!” (Derek Sivers) There is no middle ground.
- Carl discusses his big talk
- Thoughts on Cincinnati and Skyline Chili
- Return to EconoMe in 2023?
Join the Mile High FI Club – It’s our email list!
**Disclaimer: The podcast is for informational purposes. Maybe entertainment but we won’t even make such a claim. You shouldn’t take the info as financial, legal, or tax advice. We aren’t certified financial planners or advisors. We’re not qualified for much. So get advice from professionals.**